Endurance tests are an essential part of vehicle development. Customer-oriented test runs pursue the target to eliminate weak spots in vehicles and intergrated systems. Your added value in a cooperation with us:
- We conduct test runs with highest demands to driver and vehicle safety with conditioned and meaningful test results
- We consult and support you with our experience and ideas regarding further development of your endurance test runs e.g. at coordination of testing scope in customer segments, automation of analysis etc.
- From road to rig: we offer the possibility to retrace reproducable your test data of road endurance tests on our Road-to-Rig R2R 4x4 test rig - with the same vehicle directly after vehicle testing
- You have the possibility to perform endurance tests accompanied by our digital failure tracking system FEATS
Our experience in professional processing of endurance tests is your benefit. We deliver test results on a daily basis to your dashboard on demand. This offers you the possibility to stay up to date with your most important topics.
The processing of customer oriented test runs of entire vehicles (passenger cars, commercial vehicles) in continuous operation is carried out reliably by our professional staff either by service contract (approved by several OEMs) or personnel leasing:
- Onroad-testing and testing on test tracks of passenger cars or commercial vehicles, as well as trailer endurance runs
- Testing respectively e.g. drive and gear change quality and dynamic, durability, cold start behaviour, functionality of electric systems, hydraulic and mechanic components as well as tyres and wheel rims etc.
- Maintenance and support during worldwide endurance test runs (left- or right-hand-drive)
- Vehicle assessment with description of component failure and elaboration of corrective actions
- Vehicle actualisation/modification: Actualisation of software status and parameters of control units at prototype and standard vehicles
- Integration of hardware in development in technology carrier and standard vehicles
- Prototype safe infrastructure at all of our test run sites
- Endurance test runs and mileage drives and maturity validation
- Cab simulation
- Bad fuel testing
- High speed testing
- High altitude testing
- Bad road testing
- Telematic testing